New Bangaii

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a aquacultured bangaii cardinal from the LFS today. Been eyeing him for a while. I dont have a QT, so I tend to be very selective with my fish. Hes been there for 12 days, and eating well they said. I got him home, tossed him in, and he is swimming around looking great. Eating mysis and cyclopeeze like a pig.

Pics if I can ever stop getting distracted from writing this 6 page paper. Any tips or idiosyncrasies I should know about bangaiis?

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not really. i have a breeding pair and they are very good and very big eaters. i know that they are supposedly nocturnal so usually during the day just kind of hang out in one area and are more active at night. so if he doesnt do much during the day dont worry about it.

OP
OP
P

paintballer768

Master of Puppets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not really. i have a breeding pair and they are very good and very big eaters. i know that they are supposedly nocturnal so usually during the day just kind of hang out in one area and are more active at night. so if he doesnt do much during the day dont worry about it.

Mm ok thanks. He just sorta chills in the current and moves every few seconds. Its a good thing hes pretty to look at

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 66 44.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 21 14.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back