New from New Jersey!

Doug Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
I'm Doug, I am from south Jersey. I currently have a 125 gallon FOWLR display tank. Its my first tank that I'm doing on my own. Ive had the tank about a year, but about 6 months with it running with fish in it. Currently I only have 4 clowns, 5 turbos, and a peppermint shrimp (which I haven't seen in about a month). Little by little, I'm getting more and more equipment that is required/recommended. Just got my lights. Next is either a sump or RODI system. Like I said I'm still new, I know some stuff I should really already have but full time nursing student, first time home owner leaves my tank hobby on a budget lol. I'm looking forward to learning so much from everyone in here that's willing to lend a hand and bend my ear to teach me. Any locals near me?? Cheers!

~Doug

OP
OP
D

Doug Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank currently

tank.jpg

burden2626

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look up diy stuff you can build sump protien skimmers algea scubbers reators for nearly nothing . i built all my stuff over flow sump protien skimmer algea scrubber mabe $200 at most for all the builds and the majority of the cost was the pumps to build them

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome home, you will love it here!

I love the black tank and stand! Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted with your additions! :)

OP
OP
D

Doug Smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey depending on where u live and how far u are willing to drive I have a bunch of left over stuff u can have like an rodi unit and a couple sumps. Just let me know

Justin
That would be awesome! Where about do you live? I live on the border of vineland millville in Cumberland county.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 91 45.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 92 45.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 19 9.4%
Back