Newbie…and I’m hooked!

SteveDe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. New to the hobby…I’m already hooked.

Growing up. Always had fish tanks around my house and my grandparents home. But I was too young to understand or even care to take an interest beyond just looking through the glass…
Decided I wanted to give my kids something to look at…and I ended up going down the rabbit hole…I have a fluval13.5 evo. Running about a month now. Trying to go slow…but already feeling like I should’ve taken everyone’s advice and start off with a bigger tank…
anyway, happy to be here.
All tips and advice are welcome and appreciated.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
E8A5678F-34EF-4C85-BC44-920FB4B5053F.gif

Fichmiester

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Growing up. Always had fish tanks around my house and my grandparents home. But I was too young to understand or even care to take an interest beyond just looking through the glass…
Decided I wanted to give my kids something to look at…and I ended up going down the rabbit hole…I have a fluval13.5 evo. Running about a month now. Trying to go slow…but already feeling like I should’ve taken everyone’s advice and start off with a bigger tank…
The feeling of needing a bigger tank only grows stronger the longer you’re in the hobby…welcome! watch the bank account closely!

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi and welcome to r2r

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 160 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 126 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 54 14.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back