Noo-Psyche Shipping?

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zach B - so you'd recommend I just order from the website? Any idea about what timeframe we're looking at from order to shipment, especially with the new year's celebration going until the 24th?
I ordered on I think the 8th and my status hasn't changed. I expect it won't until after their holiday. Maybe they will throw in a extra light for the long delay

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Zach B - so you'd recommend I just order from the website? Any idea about what timeframe we're looking at from order to shipment, especially with the new year's celebration going until the 24th?
It makes things a bit easier on my end to order from the site but I am able to take orders if needed. I will most likely have a very large order list on the 24th from Noopsyche when they return. I will get everything out on the 24th and 25th from that list :)

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I ordered on I think the 8th and my status hasn't changed. I expect it won't until after their holiday. Maybe they will throw in a extra light for the long delay
Let me see what I can do :)

Thisisfine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It makes things a bit easier on my end to order from the site but I am able to take orders if needed. I will most likely have a very large order list on the 24th from Noopsyche when they return. I will get everything out on the 24th and 25th from that list :)
Thanks @Zach B . I just placed my order (#2305) for two units on the website. Hopefully will be testing them out soon and determine if I'll be good with two or need a third. Thanks for the help!

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @Zach B . I just placed my order (#2305) for two units on the website. Hopefully will be testing them out soon and determine if I'll be good with two or need a third. Thanks for the help!
I've got 2 of the 6 I'll need ordered lol. Swapping out 1 gen 3 xr30 with 2 of these. Starting with 2 and seeing how that section of the tank does before buying the other 4.

HiggsUSA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet @Zach B ! I've got two ordered (#2299) that are hopefully on that list. :)

Last edited:

EasternShoreman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Zach B - Thanks in advance for your great support for the Noo-psyche product set. I am order #2313 and wanted to put that one on your radar as well. Thanks for all that you do!

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zach B Put in Order #2306 a few days ago. I'm not in a rush, just thought I would add it here since that seems to be the thing to do. Thanks!

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We're all ready to receive and I'm sure you're ready for us to stop bothering you LOL
You guys aren't bugging me. No list yet. Sorry. Hoping for tonight

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back