Noo-Psyche Shipping?

mig.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aarrgh - will they ever arrive!! USPS is pointing to severe weather ‘across the country’ for the delay - Fairburn is less than an hour from my house, the package has been ‘moving through the network’ for 2 days

IMG_2471.jpeg

HiggsUSA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aarrgh - will they ever arrive!! USPS is pointing to severe weather ‘across the country’ for the delay - Fairburn is less than an hour from my house, the package has been ‘moving through the network’ for 2 days

IMG_2471.jpeg
If it makes you feel better I ordered two and I received one yesterday but my second one is also delayed. No idea how that even happens but it did. It's sitting in the same facility as the first one was.

mig.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does make me feel better that you got half your order! I’d take half mine right now. The USPS website still says ‘in transit to next facility’ and the phone system still says the package will be delivered today.

HiggsUSA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does make me feel better that you got half your order! I’d take half mine right now. The USPS website still says ‘in transit to next facility’ and the phone system still says the package will be delivered today.
Mine was just updated to say it would be another few days, lol.

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got mind after ordering on the 8th but I'm having issues with 1 of the lights. After making it a master and setting a schedule it keeps turning on and off and flashing a red light

mig.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was just updated to say it would be another few days, lol.
Well the phone system has somewhat caught up with the confusion - it is now in transit and scheduled to arrive on the 3rd. So I’m preparing myself for ‘another few days’ / ‘lost’

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_2471.jpeg
USPS was iffy pre-covid. It can be downright pitiful post-covid. I have had packages spend days just going back and forth between terminals Cleveland to Akron then back to Cleveland and repeat. Maybe they should put Amazon in charge of logistics? Oh never mind they work for Amazon now and do Amazon only deliveries on Sunday now, at least here they do.

@Zach B how are the orders coming along? I want a light or two as backup to my current six k7 that will be going to my new build. Figure since I'm in no rush I would wait till your caught up before placing the order.

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS was iffy pre-covid. It can be downright pitiful post-covid. I have had packages spend days just going back and forth between terminals Cleveland to Akron then back to Cleveland and repeat. Maybe they should put Amazon in charge of logistics? Oh never mind they work for Amazon now and do Amazon only deliveries on Sunday now, at least here they do.

@Zach B how are the orders coming along? I want a light or two as backup to my current six k7 that will be going to my new build. Figure since I'm in no rush I would wait till your caught up before placing the order.
What kind of system do you currently have 6 of them on? I'm planning on putting 6 in total on my 6 foot 220 gallon. I curreny only have 2 but 1 is having issues

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of system do you currently have 6 of them on? I'm planning on putting 6 in total on my 6 foot 220 gallon. I curreny only have 2 but 1 is having issues
It's a 6ft 180g 72x24x24" mixed reef. It's the tank in my aquarium showcase badge. I've been running these light over a year now and the tank is thriving. I can finaly keep clams. I'm able to get 300 par on the bottom where my derasa is. I will be tearing the 180 down soon and moving to an 84x30x25" and like the lights so well I'm bringing them over to the new build.

PXL_20240302_183609214.jpg

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a 6ft 180g 72x24x24" mixed reef. It's the tank in my aquarium showcase badge. I've been running these light over a year now and the tank is thriving. I can finaly keep clams. I'm able to get 300 par on the bottom where my derasa is. I will be tearing the 180 down soon and moving to an 84x30x25" and like the lights so well I'm bringing them over to the new build.

love my noopsyche lights

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love my noopsyche lights
I really wanted new lights on my new build. Mainly I think I just had a mindset, new tank new lights. Then when I did the math and found out it would set me back about $4k if I went with one of the big name brands I slammed on the brakes. Instead of new lights @Reefer Reboot was kind enough design a t slot mount for the noopsyche k7s that will attach it to the back of the stand. This should be sweet.
Rev 1.jpg

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wanted new lights on my new build. Mainly I think I just had a mindset, new tank new lights. Then when I did the math and found out it would set me back about $4k if I went with one of the big name brands I slammed on the brakes. Instead of new lights @Reefer Reboot was kind enough design a t slot mount for the noopsyche k7s that will attach it to the back of the stand. This should be sweet.
Rev 1.jpg
great looking design, you'll be super happy with these lights

Chriscorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You're tank looks really nice and healthy. However despite all the time I've spent searching, I've yet to find a tank full or mainly full of sticks while using the noops. I hope to get some really nice acros soon but not finding any success stories WITH photos of high end acros using these lights has me a little skeptical.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're tank looks really nice and healthy. However despite all the time I've spent searching, I've yet to find a tank full or mainly full of sticks while using the noops. I hope to get some really nice acros soon but not finding any success stories WITH photos of high end acros using these lights has me a little skeptical.

I have sticks in other tanks but am Just getting started. JMO but I think serous stick heads tend to lean toward higher end equipment that has been proven. At the prices of sticks I totally get it. The k7 will grow acro. This is a no name I fragged a small piece of being clumsy in another tank and glued it into the back wall of the tank with the noopsyche k7s. Been about a year and a half or so. It's growing into a nice size colony. I'll most likely be adding some sticks under these lights in my new tank. I'll be sure and update my build thread when that happens.
EDIT: I run heavy whites compared to many. I'm not sure what that acro would look like under blue's.
PXL_20240304_160823705~2.jpg

PXL_20240304_160837219~2.jpg

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev 1.jpg
Wait you have them on hinges?!?! I need that part # to order for mine please thank you :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back