Noo-Psyche Shipping?

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys. Back on. We are out of stock here in the states. If you have received a partial order, the other part has been shipped by Noo-Psyche. We are expecting new stock in less than a week. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have a couple dozen pms to get back to starting now

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Salve ho ordinato circa 15 giorni fa 2 noopsyche k7 mini sul sito ufficiale ed ancora non ho ricevuto codice di tracciamento grazie
Mi dispiace per il ritardo. Il tuo ordine è stato spedito da Noo-Psyche. Richiederò il monitoraggio per te.

carmelo00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

nano7g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give the number of days for when the arm bracket got shipped to you? Ordered on March 4. The light body came fast but the arm bracket from China is taking forever. Shipping label created on the 11th, but then it was a back and forth between arrive and departed from Jamaica, NY with their shipping partner. USPS still hasn’t received it yet.

NanoNana

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got a tracking number Wednesday when my mini hit the states (ordered Feb 25). It bounced around 3 separate distribution centers in Los Angeles made it to the ATL at 10 last night and banged around Atlanta finally reaching a third Atlanta distribution center at 4:15 this morning. I am groaning on the inside thinking about how many times this package has been thrown or had heavy stuff tossed on top of it. I just hope it’s a well packaged tough light cuz it’s been through the wringer.

Daasmo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone give the number of days for when the arm bracket got shipped to you? Ordered on March 4. The light body came fast but the arm bracket from China is taking forever. Shipping label created on the 11th, but then it was a back and forth between arrive and departed from Jamaica, NY with their shipping partner. USPS still hasn’t received it yet.
I got a response today saying 2-3 days from noopsyche. I'm assuming that timing starts Monday.

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got a response today saying 2-3 days from noopsyche. I'm assuming that timing starts Monday.
Nice. This is a temporary light. I decided to get one if these instead of an Amazon one because I can mount it on my AI Hydra rail with the X-mount. The bot on the website said 4 days and recent activity on this thread states that a batch was to arrive in the US last week to I rolled the dice. I hope this is a decent light. It's going to sit inbetween a couple of Hydra 32s.

How's the programmability on these? Can you ramp them and adjust intestinty throughout the photo period? I'd like to match this:
Screenshot_20240311_231505_myAI.jpg

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like this company and light have lots of problems with shipping and customer service
Folks, you are ordering a Chinese branded and typically shipped from said country at chinesium prices... What do you expect, lol. A lot of people have strange, unknowing expectations on this process.

The 2-3 week shipping time is normal, the iffy customer service is normal... (frankly it's better than it used to be, which was non existant). If anything was wrong you were SOL and good luck with a charge back as in the 'old' days your CC company would laugh over a foreign transaction charge back.

Those of us that have been doing this for a bit are used to the convoluted buying process.

No knock AT ALL to @Zach B of course, as he is working with what he has.
I'm a huge if you want Ecotech level of customer service (which sometimes ain't great), they will gladly sell you a light at 4x the price. As reefers we are cheap, lol. Thus here we are.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. This is a temporary light. I decided to get one if these instead of an Amazon one because I can mount it on my AI Hydra rail with the X-mount. The bot on the website said 4 days and recent activity on this thread states that a batch was to arrive in the US last week to I rolled the dice. I hope this is a decent light. It's going to sit inbetween a couple of Hydra 32s.

How's the programmability on these? Can you ramp them and adjust intestinty throughout the photo period? I'd like to match this:
Screenshot_20240311_231505_myAI.jpg
You have to set the ramp yourself by setting the start intensity lower then increasingly it as you choose. These are my settings to give you and idea what I mean.
Screenshot_20240222-183706~3.png

Screenshot_20240222-183630~2.png

They can be a little finicky connecting via wifi so I connect using AP but going by your username you won't have problems. They really do a nice Job for me. I've had them on the tank in my showcase for over a year and everything is thriving.

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You have to set the ramp yourself by setting the start intensity lower then increasingly it as you choose. These are my settings to give you and idea what I mean.
Screenshot_20240222-183706~3.png

Screenshot_20240222-183630~2.png

They can be a little finicky connecting via wifi so I connect using AP but going by your username you won't have problems. They really do a nice Job for me. I've had them on the tank in my showcase for over a year and everything is thriving.
That looks great. Would you mind posting yiur QR code? That will be a great starting point for what I'm trying to accomplish.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back