Noopsyche K7 Mini Schedule

NoAhoysLeft

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looked to this thread for some help on my own Noopsyche K7 Mini.

Here is what I came up with, but I am open to critique... very new at this.
My goal is to not fry my eyeballs and not fry my LPS while still bringing out the whites in the morning, and the bright colors in the evening.

I feel like anything over 40 and my eyes hurt quite bad from the light.
But overall I would like any tips on prioritizing coral health and aesthetics..
aaaa.png

Amstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question on programming. I have 5 of the minis that are in three different tanks.

Each tank has different requirements based on what I have in them. Got the lights to connect to the app, I can change settings easily etc.

Problem I’m having and need some help /explanation. How can I program one set on a tank and not change the settings on a different tank? I want to be able to run different settings on three tanks -(the app ends up having the same settings ont he lights after I change them)

I got into each light and change it, but when I change one it’s the same then for all

AquaLogic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a solution to the mini not following it's schedule? I don't see a place to adjust what time it is so I assume it relies on the phone's clock, but stays on when it is supposed to be off.

gunnarmcc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thought I’d cycle back to this thread. Anyone feel like sharing their k7 mini schedule and what kind of tank it’s on

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been running your original posted schedule with a little more white added. Seems like you’ve gone move Violet hen you had before?
Yeah, I've been thinking of taking down violet a bit and increasing whites, but.. I get easily distracted.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back