**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s no way we can spin 4 nothings in a row right?

Tempting but I’ll hold.
1675362358947.gif

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Friendly reminder that CaliKidCorals has auctions going on now with some ending in less than 6 hours. I don’t see them advertising it here on the first post, so I’ll do it. Great prices on some great pieces!

955A939E-0263-425C-A3A9-918C913995AF.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
CELEBRITY HANGMAN

TITLE GIF.gif

It's Cali Kid's 7th anniversary and all the celebrities are out! However, I'm terrible with names and need some help! For this game, I will post a famous celebrity's name every hour, on the hour. However, some of the letters are missing. The first person to fill in the blanks and post the famous celebrity's name gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

However, you have the chance to try your odds at scoring more or losing it all! The winner of each round has the option to keep their point or spin the wheel!

Here is the wheel:

2.png

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love me some @CodyBot games!

@calikidcorals any of the tri-colored splatter hammers this sale? You had a couple amazing ones last auction. Any Deadpool blastos?

Also, as a heads up for all, CaliKidCorals runs auctions periodically. Check the link below for pre-live sale auctions ending tomorrow, February 2nd:
Yes and yes! Thank you for mentioning the auction ending today! You can combine shipping :)

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 36 41.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back