Official CC Angels and Demons Millie Progression/Showoff Thread.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The result is awesome. i just got home from doing stuff with gab all day only d time to unbox photo shoot and take pictures of them in bag. i will get a photo shoot of it tomorrow! sorry! >.<!

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nice chunky Frag of (Heaven nor Hell Millie #1. )

a really nice freebie brett gave me. Dont no what it is?! please comment if you no brett! if you see this.!

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag is sitting right now under the ATI 8Bulb Sunpower fixture. its sitting 1" below the surface for right now. It was a nice size frag about 1& 1/4" Frag so it was not too skimpy :p Thanks allot keep you guys posted and more pictures to come tomorrow.!

any new signs of growth the slightest bit i will be posting. :)

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want this one so much.

If cherry corals doesn't mind, here is the colony pic from the original release thread:

My Nice chunky Frag of (Heaven nor Hell Millie #1. )

a really nice freebie brett gave me. Dont no what it is?! please comment if you no brett! if you see this.!

Pics aren't working.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics aren't working.

DSC09171.JPG

DSC09170.JPG

Attachments

• DSC09171.jpg
    DSC09171.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,341

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want this one so much.

If cherry corals doesn't mind, here is the colony pic from the original release thread:

Pics aren't working.

This is the original heaven OR hell milli. Which cherry corals colony died. This thread is about the heaven NOR hell. A misleading play on words

Last edited:

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394167711.492736.jpg

This is the new colony aka the heaven nor hell.

Just to squash the confusion. It's From cherry corals
And I'm very excited to have it

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It died on them? That's too bad.

Where did the second one come from? (was it just dumb luck that it looked so similar)

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rob very nice score buddy Ill be happy to see what It looks like In a few months In your tank, keep us posted.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the original heaven OR hell milli. Which cherry corals colony died. This thread is about the heaven NOR hell. A misleading play on words

After some thought, we've decided to change the name. I was originally going to go with Heaven and Hell 2.0, but decided that was a bit bland. It is rare to get some of the same really nice morphs of corals, and we would never dream of passing off something that was not the original, hence our naming structure is to always use a different name.

I was listening to the Volbeat song "Heaven Nor Hell" and thought that sounded good... in retrospect its just too confusing.

The new name is: Angels and Demons... A fitting name to illustrate the similarities between this piece and our original Heaven and Hell, but not cause mass panic... lol

Last edited:

k2parkstar

Z&P Snob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After some thought, we've decide to change the name. I was originally going to go with Heaven and Hell 2.0, but decided that was a bit bland. It is rare to get some of the same really nice morphs of corals, and we would never dream of passing off something that was not the original, hence our naming structure is to always use a different name.

I was listening to the Volbeat song "Heaven Nor Hell" and thought that sounded good... in retrospect its just too confusing.

The new name is: Angels and Demons... A fitting name to illustrate the similarities between this piece and our original Heaven and Hell, but not cause mass panic... lol

I think the new name is great. I didn't mean anything against you guys. I've always gotten nothing but the best from you. However seeing that everyone has been confused by it, it's good to see something new that can distinguish itself.

Eric B

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After some thought, we've decide to change the name. I was originally going to go with Heaven and Hell 2.0, but decided that was a bit bland. It is rare to get some of the same really nice morphs of corals, and we would never dream of passing off something that was not the original, hence our naming structure is to always use a different name.

Haha nice renaming corals on the fly!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the new name is great. I didn't mean anything against you guys. I've always gotten nothing but the best from you. However seeing that everyone has been confused by it, it's good to see something new that can distinguish itself.

No worries, it does look very similar but needed to have a different name. I posted some shots in a facebook group and got tons of PM's about "heaven and hell"

Haha nice renaming corals on the fly!

Lol, and usually its when I totally gap out and forget the name

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure that wasn't Cherry's pic? Looks a lot nicer than the other pics Detroit has posted up. They could have used Cherry's pic.

It definitely could be since neither are watermarked I am sure cherry will chime in

KoleTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It's too late. This was taken 5 minutes ago.

OP
OP
R

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys simmer down! :) This Is a thread for people with the growth shots and to keep track of everyone's piece. Please lets not turn something nice into a flame fest or whos pic is who. Cherry will chime in But after that please Stick to the Topic.

Comments are welcome on and about the piece. meaning Growth or nice comments or if you dont like it what ever it may be. But please stay on topic.!

ANYWAYS. >.< ANYONE WANT A PHOTO SHOOT :). Gonna get some pictures of my piece right now. :) brb within the next 30minutes.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.4%
Back