Official NHL thread... Come on in hockey nuts!

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a gift to ****sburgh from the NHL and the Detroit Red Wings. It was the only way to save the franchise from folding like a cheap chair. Gift wrapped by Lord Stanley and purty diamonds.

WOW! Waaaaaaaaa! glad to see your a good sport when your team loses. If by gift you mean choked and just got beat then I can see your point. Nice to see you represent Detroit properly with comments like that. :shame:

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its only been 2 games, but this is impressive (League stats, not just the Caps):

photo-9.jpg

leshnign

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flyers vs. Capitols

FLYERS VS. CAPITOLS Tomorrow night! Gonna be a great game. Ray Emery has really impressed me. Shutout the Canes, shutdown the Devils....He looks really good. As long as he doesn't beat up a Ref or one of his teamates he should have a good year.

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! Waaaaaaaaa! glad to see your a good sport when your team loses. If by gift you mean choked and just got beat then I can see your point. Nice to see you represent Detroit properly with comments like that. :shame:

Wow Paul, sorry I got your panties in a bunch. Thought we were just having a little fun here.

Last year Wings played horrible and so did Pitt. Especially game 7. Thats why it was a gift. You guys won, buy I wouldn't say you beat us. We beat our selves Pitt just happened to be the other team on the ice.

Was it not just a few years ago when talks of Pittsburgh folding were in the air. And analyst were calling for a big name player and a championship would be the only thing to save the franchise?????

It was a story book ending to go to the Cup two years in a row.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Paul, sorry I got your panties in a bunch. Thought we were just having a little fun here.

Last year Wings played horrible and so did Pitt. Especially game 7. Thats why it was a gift. You guys won, buy I wouldn't say you beat us. We beat our selves Pitt just happened to be the other team on the ice.

Was it not just a few years ago when talks of Pittsburgh folding were in the air. And analyst were calling for a big name player and a championship would be the only thing to save the franchise?????

It was a story book ending to go to the Cup two years in a row.

Your the one that got your panties in a bunch when I posted the pic of the ring and sent you on your rant.

So let me get this straight; we both play bad and end up scoring more goals than you, but didn't beat you......mmmm OK....now I see where the humor and fun come into play with your post.....:tongue:

Still refusing to give credit to another team for BEATING you shows that your post was just a little bitter.

Honestly it was the salary cap that saved the Pens. Even if they lost the finals last year, the team was fine.

I agree with Leishman, "Clean slate. Let's see what happens this year."
and right now you guys are 0-2 but we could call is 2-2 since you probably beat yourselves in those two also.:xd:

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let the trash talking begin........ But please keep it nice - we all have different opinions on who's the better player,team, coach, fans etc.

Go Caps!

It's hard to joke with the written word. I say any sarcastic posts should be noted as such so this thread does not end up closed.

I hate the Pens. I hate the Flyers. I hate Games 7s.

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Your the one that got your panties in a bunch when I posted the pic of the ring and sent you on your rant.

So let me get this straight; we both play bad and end up scoring more goals than you, but didn't beat you......mmmm OK....now I see where the humor and fun come into play with your post.....:tongue:

Still refusing to give credit to another team for BEATING you shows that your post was just a little bitter.

Honestly it was the salary cap that saved the Pens. Even if they lost the finals last year, the team was fine.

I agree with Leishman, "Clean slate. Let's see what happens this year."
and right now you guys are 0-2 but we could call is 2-2 since you probably beat yourselves in those two also.:xd:

LOL this is great.

Yes Pitts played a better game of course, they WON. Lets forget about that around here, and Leishmans clean slate sounds wonderful. Although If I was a Pitts fan, I would be talking trash all year because they Own the cup right now.

But please, please keep the bad Detroit jokes to yourselves. We are struggling enough as it is and do NOT need all the BS about Detroit and what a crappy ****** it is.....WE KNOW ALREADY

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FLYERS VS. CAPITOLS Tomorrow night! Gonna be a great game. Ray Emery has really impressed me. Shutout the Canes, shutdown the Devils....He looks really good. As long as he doesn't beat up a Ref or one of his teamates he should have a good year.

+1 looking forward to seeing that one.

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who took a dump on all those chips of glass.

Guess I struck a nerve some how? But this didn't?

Maybe your just attacking me because I not in the "hockey fan click" yet here on R2R.

Sorry Paul, guess Im the one who needs to learn to have fun and loosen up???? Not.

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday night should be fun huh Rik? Hopefully Pavel will be playing?

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I struck a nerve some how? But this didn't?

Maybe your just attacking me because I not in the "hockey fan click" yet here on R2R.

Sorry Paul, guess Im the one who needs to learn to have fun and loosen up???? Not.

My comment to you about "way to represent Detroit" was about your "****sburgh" comment. If you can dish it out and then have "issues" when I respond and call it an "attack" then oh well.

There is no click here just people that post about hockey. If you think that is me attacking you then I guess I need some sensitivity training. How about a group hug and the click sends you a flowers and a formal invite to post...:tongue:

justin_freebords

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family = original season ticket holders, first game was when i was 1 year old opening season.

wooot its in my DNA

leshnign

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FLYERS WIN!! What a game! I don't think you could have had any more scoring. Alot of good players on the ice tonight. The PENS will be rolling into town on Thursday. Another great match up.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good game. OV just keeps adding to his total. I guess we'll see how the Pens do against them on Thursday. I think it will give a better gauge of where Sid and the guys are at.

leshnign

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ovechkin is the best player in the league..... no doubt! That kid is incredible. He's just really smooth on the ice. Great vision too, and that coming from a diehard Flyers fan. I'll just say WOW!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back