Official NHL thread... Come on in hockey nuts!

OP
OP
Leishman

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got hooked up with a list of authentic jerseys to order from at cost! My order arrived today.

photo-24.jpg

photo-23.jpg

All are the real deal with fight strap and double stiching, you know they are real when you order by chest size (50, 52, 54 etc) rather than by L, XL or XXL.

I paid $60 each ($62 with shipping).

The white Ovechkin is mine, the rest are gifts for my friends.

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait where's the Red Wings jersey?? One of the best of all time? They all look really cool though. Do you still have the hook up or was it a one time thing?

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please tell me why when I log onto detroitredwings.com the first two faces I see are of Ovechkin and Crosby? Gosh thats annoying.

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe the Pens won that game against Columbus. Down 3-1 and score 2 goals with less than 3 min. Sid scores in the SO for the win. Mason stopped the puck then lost it and the knucklehead kept sliding backwards to look for it and let it go across the goal line. We are bruised and battered : Malkin out 2-3wks, Gonchar out 4wks, Talbot out, Kennedy out.

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their off to a rough start but I still gotta pick the Wings. The greatest franchise in sports for 2 decades running according to The Sporting News. Tough to pick against them.

Injuries are running rampant in the NHL this year. Malkin, Gonchar, Demitra, Luongo, Sedin, Toews, Franzen, Filipula, Hossa, ect... Now the swine flu is creeping around. Edmonton has 2 players with it. That could run right through the league.

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been around. I just can't come to grips with how the cup has been tainted with Sidney Crosby's name.:shame: Looks like the Pens have had a run of luck like the Wings. Gonchar/Malkin-Franzen/Filipula.

Andy! Where the hell you been. I couldn't wait any longer and had to start arguing with Rob....:snicker:

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which team was it that had two positive diagnosis with the H1N1 flu again? I over heard the commentator talking about it the other night.

Back