• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ONLINE VENDOR CHOICES - TANKSTOP.COM Please make this your next choice.

Item Price
$1.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who don't know me.....I am a long time veteran in the Aquarium Industry....Founder of Sea Dwelling Creatures.....Fish Expert on the TV Show Tanked.....Board Member of Reefcheck.....Pioneer of the SPS Trade in Fiji where I spent years helping to develop the trade there.....etc etc.....

I have this website Tankstop.com which is designed specifically to offer hobbyists the best choice for online purchases......

I want everyone to know that I am personally handling the livestock, customer service and will do everything I can to make sure each order is a good experience and that orders are received to the hopes of what you all wanted.

It feels like more options are needed in the hobby right now, and this is what I have created to provide just that. I hope to serve you soon:)

Best regards,

Eric

Tanked2022

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who don't know me.....I am a long time veteran in the Aquarium Industry....Founder of Sea Dwelling Creatures.....Fish Expert on the TV Show Tanked.....Board Member of Reefcheck.....Pioneer of the SPS Trade in Fiji where I spent years helping to develop the trade there.....etc etc.....

I have this website Tankstop.com which is designed specifically to offer hobbyists the best choice for online purchases......

I want everyone to know that I am personally handling the livestock, customer service and will do everything I can to make sure each order is a good experience and that orders are received to the hopes of what you all wanted.

It feels like more options are needed in the hobby right now, and this is what I have created to provide just that. I hope to serve you soon:)

Best regards,

Eric
This is cool I’ll have to check it out and I visited ATM in Vegas and got photo with cowboy no wasn’t on tour just happen check place out

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is cool I’ll have to check it out and I visited ATM in Vegas and got photo with cowboy no wasn’t on tour just happen check place out
Redneck was a character!!!! I’m assuming you mean him. Cool you got to meet him!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Eric- Great to hear this and you will have my support. I owned a retail pet store in WI many years and actually dealt with you via Sea Dwelling
Just sent you message on Convict Tang . There WILL be others.

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric- Great to hear this and you will have my support. I owned a retail pet store in WI many years and actually dealt with you via Sea Dwelling
Just sent you message on Convict Tang . There WILL be others.
Thanks Buddy. I miss all the stores I used to help with their orders. Here I can do the same but direct to the consumer now. Keep in touch! Which store and your name??

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks Buddy. I miss all the stores I used to help with their orders. Here I can do the same but direct to the consumer now. Keep in touch! Which store and your name??
Pets For Less
Sheboygan, WI

Also dealt with Segrest farms, walt smith, O'hare tropicals, Apet and more

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 88 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back