Parrott Aquatics

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@parroki

I have had several dealings with these folks, and have left satisfied every single time.

If your looking for something in particular that he doesn't have it'll surprise you how fast he can come up with it even on short notice. Very friendly, knowledgeable and customer oriented. His selection of stuff that's not so common is crazy sometimes! I remember asking him about a clam and within the week had some of the nicest largest ones I've ever seen! This guy has been there since the beginning of my reefing venture with many late after hours phone calls with silly questions. His price point is very competitive and you get what you pay for. I'm proud to call Kinny my friend and will continue to shop with him as long as j have a tank!

I was recently informed of his maintenance side of the business and haven't used these services, but if he does your tank like the ones in his home then you are guaranteed to be satisfied! 20+ years in the hobby. He is very informative and all around great guy! Reach out to him today! Tell him Waylon sent you....or don't...may cost you extra. Lol!

OP
OP
Reefrookie220

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@parroki

Been awhile since I've been to see the kind folks at Parrott aquatics, so I called for an appointment and seen Kinny same day (today)!

It was good to see and do business with you again Kinny!

Left with a couple nice fish that are plump an healthy, had all my questions answered, and still had some cash when I left!

I'll continue to do business with these guys as long as I've got a tank, thanks again Kinny!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 140 74.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.8%
Back