Particles in Alkalinity reagent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

raultsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone ever notice some chunky particles in the reagent? I tested this morning and got a very high reading. i shook the reagent and retested and got a lower reading. Anyone else experience this?

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
anyone ever notice some chunky particles in the reagent? I tested this morning and got a very high reading. i shook the reagent and retested and got a lower reading. Anyone else experience this?
Yea raul I get this all the time, just make sure the particles dont float near the sensor when checking.

OP
OP
raultsu

raultsu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I got a reading of 11 and I freaked out because it was 9.5 yesterday morning. But after shaking up the reagent bottle there where no more bits and retested, got a reading of 9.5

Hanna Instruments

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Finding “chunks” in your HI755-26 reagent is no cause for concern. There are no reportable problems associated with “chunks” and you can gently shaking the bottle before use to mitigate any particulates. Should you see chunks in your cuvette we recommend letting them settle to the bottom or rising to the top before preforming analysis. If you have any questions, comments and problems with your reagents or Hanna products, please contact [email protected] or call 877-MY-HANNA. We value our customers and strive provide the best experience for your testing needs.

Back