• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Perfect Markings & Fully QT’ed/Treated 3.5-4” Red Sea Asfur Angelfish

mandarin417

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fully quarantined and treated beautiful 3.5-4” Red Sea Asfur Angelfish for sale. This active and friendly angel went through 4 weeks of CP treatment, 2 rounds of prazi, eats everything, loves seaweeds on clip and has perfect markings.

I have had him for 14 weeks now and he is thriving. I intended to have both my Regal and Asfur in the same tank but the Regal is smaller and more timid so the Asfur was nipping the Regal's tail.

The Asfur has been a perfect reef citizen and has not eaten any soft, zoa or hard corals in my tank.

I have done all the work in the quarantine process and treatments to eliminate parasites and pests which means you will get a very healthy angel which is now in my tank acclimation box ready for a new home.

See video of the angel as well as the Regal which will be staying in my system at https://youtu.be/rCLn3HS4K3A

Pick up in Cypress for $150 which includes the transfer bucket. Text Bob at 713.899.7189.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 37 48.7%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back