Picasso's and SnowFlakes clownfish club...

christosclowns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
56685736.jpg

56965741.jpg

56945740.jpg

56995743.jpg

56325733.jpg

I know people are gonna ask where did u get them from I did not get them from ora or donis reef these are from onyx clowns reg barred that threw out these babies

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow erik, i cant believe those came from your onyx. wow! they are really nice... hey maybe mine will turn out like that. lol. yeah right.

christosclowns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well thank you i think there awesome as well. The female is about 6 months away from being mature enough to spawn she is about 2 and a half inches right now. When the do breed I cant wait to see what they throw off I hoping for all white clowns well see

thomasdo87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's everyones diet for their picassos? I currently feed my false percs cyclopeeze every other day for like 4 months now without any problems. However, I just ordered 2 A's and they were close to or more expensive than all my other fish combined. Would cyclopeeze be enough if they like it or should I add a more diverse diet for them? Thank you

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's everyones diet for their picassos? I currently feed my false percs cyclopeeze every other day for like 4 months now without any problems. However, I just ordered 2 A's and they were close to or more expensive than all my other fish combined. Would cyclopeeze be enough if they like it or should I add a more diverse diet for them? Thank you
I think a variety of food diet is best for all fishes... I feed all my fishes a combination of: frozen mysis, frozen enriched brine, omega one flakes, spectrum pellets, frozen cyclops, and rod's food... :)

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think a variety of food diet is best for all fishes... I feed all my fishes a combination of: frozen mysis, frozen enriched brine, omega one flakes, spectrum pellets, frozen cyclops, and rod's food... :)

+1 They have more of a varied diet than the wife and I!!!
I also feed fresh veggies to the tangs

Spiderwoman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little ones have a story behind them... or at least their path to being together was a funny/expensive one.

I purchased my very first pair of what I was told were a Grade A pair from LFS. I paid for them on the spot and they agreed to hold them for me until my tank was ready. Long story short, they died during that period and I never took delivery on them, nor got any reimbursement from them. I clearly don't shop with them any longer. This was April 08.

Here is my second pair received in September 08. One of them died in under 48h with Brooklynella.
picasso01.jpg

Received my third pair as a custom order from ORA. Extreme colored Grade A's.
picasso02.jpg

One part of that pair jumped out of the tank 4 times with me rescuing it 3 times. 4th time I was not home and found him/her on the floor dead.

So... I now have a single Picasso from both pairs and I put them together in my Red Sea Max nano.
First crappy picture on the day I had them in the tank together. This was in early Nov 08. You can tell the difference in their coloration. The light one is the new from latest shipment.
picasso03.jpg

And finally this is the pair as of now. Found their GBTA and both have a nice dark orange coloration and their Picasso coloration is really starting to take off with dark lines.

picasso4_2.jpg

Elan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i cant wait to get mine. Will post pics when they come in on friday.I'm going to setup a solana 34g for them :).

colorfan45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a couple of my hybrids.(snowflake/onyx) They are looking like picassos. They are only 5 months old and I do believe that all the white will touch. It almost does on both now. Think these are going to be sweet when they are done coloring up.. Will post a few pics of my snowflakes when they sit still.:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0830 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0830 (800x533).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0833 (800x533).jpg
    IMG_0833 (800x533).jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 299

amore169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This are my new grade A picassos I am pretty happy with them!!!!
amore170.jpg

amore175.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 1 4.2%
Back