• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Nepthea Frags available!

sdubler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! My pink nepthea coral has basically tripled in size and is getting a trim. I am offering some frags for those interested. Cut to order. First come first serve. I still don’t really know how to work this site haha, so if interested message me on instagram @futureaquarist (my reefing account). Don’t worry, I won’t be going over the top on prices. I just need to find a good home for these frags bc my tank is getting full plus I am trying to saving room for some coral and macro I’ve had my eyes on lol.

Sdubler

OP
OP
sdubler

sdubler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! It is! I use polyp lab and they don’t grow like weeds like GSP, but I was just thinking about it and I am like OMG it has gotten big haha.

JCTReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But they have a pretty nice growth rate!
Yes they do!!!! I looked for one for a long while. Seemed they were always out of stock. Finally scored a little 1 inch frag back in 2018. That back rock is about 17 inches high and it’s grown to a good foot long!!! I need to get rid of some of it like yourself. Haha!!
012101C3-16DC-45F0-B5D5-D42588A1FEFC.jpeg
5E491DB3-1554-4902-BC66-053D18E72A01.jpeg

ThriftyOregon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! My pink nepthea coral has basically tripled in size and is getting a trim. I am offering some frags for those interested. Cut to order. First come first serve. I still don’t really know how to work this site haha, so if interested message me on instagram @futureaquarist (my reefing account). Don’t worry, I won’t be going over the top on prices. I just need to find a good home for these frags bc my tank is getting full plus I am trying to saving room for some coral and macro I’ve had my eyes on lol.

Sdubler
I messaged you on Instagram, let me know if you still have frags available

ThriftyOregon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sdubler
I messaged you on Instagram. Let me know if you still have frags available, thanks!

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sdubler
There's a for sale forum. You are more likely to have luck there.

bulgobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sdubler
By any chance do you have a frag available?

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 112 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.0%
Back