Please help me to choose correct T5 bulbs!

kenzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

After thinking a lot finally I thought about buying this Aquatic Life T5 light fixture 30" model.It has 4 T5 bulbs. I think each is 24 watts. I already have a current USA marine led lighting system. Just need an extra lighting system to support my sps corals.
AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures

Aquarium Lighting T5 Fluorescent Light Fixture: AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures

I have a 56 gallon 24" deep tank. I have soft corals like mushrooms,xenia,zoas,GSP and SPS corals like birds nest, montipora capricornis and digitata corals. All the sps corals are on the top of the rock structure. But I want to upgrade the bulbs of this fixture to more hight output bulbs which helps to grow my sps corals.

I found this page with the bulbs that suits 30" model but I have no idea which bulb replaces which and what their values mean. :doh:
I don't know which bulbs helps to grow corals more.

AquaticLife T5 HO and Lunar Light Fixtures Compatible Bulbs

above is the link to that page with suitable bulbs for this fixture 30" model.

If you guys could please help me to choose the correct bulbs to grow sps corals and replace the existing bulbs of this fixture.

tank you

HomeSlizzice

Wrasse/Angelfish nut!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My personal favorite 4 bulb T5 combo is 3 ATI Blue Plus and 1 ATI Purple Plus. This combo has a great 20K like color, and has good PAR values.

HomeSlizzice

Wrasse/Angelfish nut!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My personal favorite 4 bulb T5 combo is 3 ATI Blue Plus and 1 ATI Purple Plus. This combo has a great 20K like color, and has good PAR values.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 139 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 113 35.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back