• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Please Stop Sending Payments as Gifts...

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny how some will say "if you don't want to pay the 3%, don't buy it." How about if some of the sellers that are gouging on prices and then trying to command another 3% on top of it simply not sell anything if it's that much of a hassle? The answer is simple, they are adding to the gouging and want to line their pockets. It's not about sharing, or trying to get others into the hobby. It's simply about money. This hobby was a lot better before all the aspiring ballers got into it thinking they could profit huge off others.

+1 . Just saw a for sale thread, the seller requested an additional 4 % paypal fee . LOL

aslmx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm getting a heck of a deal and I usually do on this forum and reef central. I ll usually send the seller a few extra dollars for the fees if he doesn't ask. That way I don't feel as bad paying $25 dollars for a new mag 18 for example.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back