Post pics of your high end BTA

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its Nothing too fancy. I forgot what the Guy called it when we bought it from him. Had this one for about a Year It spilt 3 times so far. ill Try to take a Group Shot if i can later or tomorrow. or when i find some time.

It has a Really Cool Big White Splatter threw out the NEM. so its A pretty Cool one.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is 7 of them. This is the Clown fishes Home. We have a Pair and a Single one by him self but he is part of the family. we got a Mate for him . But dont want to take him out his Home. All the bubbles dont move thank god. The oldest one is 1 year 3 or 4months. also the biggest one as of right now is 10"'+ got the biggest one when it was just the Size of 2-3" also the Flower Pot you see in the back right where 2 of the bubbles live in and on. is also where our snow Flake and Black Ice have been Spawning quite a few times already, Think we are gonna catch the next batch as this one hatched i think yesterday in the tank.
DSC00448edited.jpg

Dre59

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my sunburst in different stages of lighting..lol

Not my picture as it belongs to a good friend.. But also a sunburst!!!

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back