Power-up your Acro's..........

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick ? Can someone post what's in the bottle ? I want to see how different it is from the brightwell coral amino that I use.
Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick ? Can someone post what's in the bottle ? I want to see how different it is from the brightwell coral amino that I use.
Thank you in advance.

It doesn't say, trademark of Julian Sprung.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thank you. Was thinking of trying it when my brightwell was done but I'll stick with it.

Sticking with a brand that you already using and it's working for you is a good decision.
Unique Corals were using Brightwell for years but made the move to Acropower with no regrets but it was a risk for them.
I'm still using Zeovit full system but with acropower as ad on, so far all good and must say corals are looking better.
I have also a frag tank that I was using my changing water on from my DT and corals were doing fine, not great but fine.
Now still do still the same but with Acropower and see awesome improvements for the last 4 weeks.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm tempted to try and it's funny I do the same with my little 20g I use the DT for water change was thinking of getting a bottle and try it out on the 20g first. It is less than brightwell. I will see if they carry it by me and will give it a try on the 20g.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I paid $12 for a 500ml but have the buy the whole case (dozen)

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will pass in the morn and see if they don't will order from f&s I see they have the 500ml for 12.99 thank you for the info you pulled me in lol

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what kind of "new math" I was doing but I shorted myself on my first week by only adding 50mls.

I just added 90mls which is still a little under what I should be dosing. If last week I saw the polyp extension I did I can only imagine what its going to look like in about 15 mins :tongue:

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what kind of "new math" I was doing but I shorted myself on my first week by only adding 50mls.

I just added 90mls which is still a little under what I should be dosing. If last week I saw the polyp extension I did I can only imagine what its going to look like in about 15 mins :tongue:

You need a hedge trimmer to start fragging corals tomorrow, that's what I imagine is going to happen, LOL!

DSP

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This stuff is awesome! Ill try and get pics soon, I have acros I never thought could color up more coloring up more lollol

afernandez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comming up on my first week using acro power ... So far so good .

My mayor consern was getting algae bloom like when I tried to use "reef energy" that was a disaster .
Corals have responded well, polyp extension has been a little better than before.
I've been Dosing 3ml everyday .

I will report back within the next few weeks

Acroholics

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd bump this... Love to hear updates.

I just started doing .25 mls every six hours.

Funlad3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now I'm going to have to grab some of this. Thanks, guys. Making me spend money in this hobby... The nerve!

On a serious note, I can't wait to see how everything reacts once I finally place an order and grab some of this!

Acroholics

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well now I'm going to have to grab some of this. Thanks, guys. Making me spend money in this hobby... The nerve!

On a serious note, I can't wait to see how everything reacts once I finally place an order and grab some of this!

My thoughts exactly! How dare you all for making us buy it!! Free from from each of you on my doorstep tomorrow!

larangcon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well jumped on the bandwagon, gave up my Brightwell, it was not really doing any good for me. Tried AcroPower last Saturday and saw some pe on one of my SPS that I thought was just browned out without any life to it, this thing is amazing. Polyp extensions I am very happy.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a bottle, adding 5ml a day on a 180, does that sound about right?

I started with 3ml the first week.
It's like adding a source of bio load to your tank, start slow and work your way up.
If you dose too much when just starting you'll see quick PE but you run the risk of algae too.
I have a 200 gallon, started 3ml and now I'm at 8 per day, so far so good and the corals are liking it.
This weekend I have the Ecotech photographer coming over to shoot a session from the WAL on my tank for a test that Ecotech is working on.
I'll ask him if he can do some close-up's of the SPS and some LPS, they liking this stuff even better.

Acroholics

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with 3ml the first week.
It's like adding a source of bio load to your tank, start slow and work your way up.
If you dose too much when just starting you'll see quick PE but you run the risk of algae too.
I have a 200 gallon, started 3ml and now I'm at 8 per day, so far so good and the corals are liking it.
This weekend I have the Ecotech photographer coming over to shoot a session from the WAL on my tank for a test that Ecotech is working on.
I'll ask him if he can do some close-up's of the SPS and some LPS, they liking this stuff even better.

You're seeing results from LPS as well?! Chalice specific or...? Either way that's great to hear

Back