• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purchase Feedback on RODI system from Bruno516

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Frederick Edwards

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very pleased with the product and customer service. I messaged @Bruno516 about purchasing a unit and he asked what I would be using it for and I sent him the results of a water test I had done on my tap water. He then recommended a unit that would fit my needs. He built the unit the way I wanted it and shipped it the next day. Very fair prices and quality product. Thanks again @Bruno516.

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bruno516 Were you the gentleman selling RODI units for hobbyist without a system? i remember seeing a post about this but wasn't 100% sure since I didn't see any feedback. This makes me feel better knowing someone from the R2R community has your product. Can you PM me some more info on cost and ect?

Bruno516

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bruno516 Were you the gentleman selling RODI units for hobbyist without a system? i remember seeing a post about this but wasn't 100% sure since I didn't see any feedback. This makes me feel better knowing someone from the R2R community has your product. Can you PM me some more info on cost and ect?
That would be me! I'll send you a PM with info my friend :)

Cody Clark

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy is great just so everyone knows. Was going to buy an RO/DI system on BRS and this guy saw me asking around for help because I didnt know what I needed. I sent him my cities water report and he stopped me from wasting liek 100$ on a stage 6 ro/di. He sold me and 4 stage cheaper than BRS AND he threw in a float valve for me to set it up on a bigger trash can for an auto shut off. I dont truly know that this product is better or worse than the system BRS sells as I still know very little about ro/di systems and have no experience to compare systems but this guy knows his stuff. He seems very genuine and he saved me a lot of money. HIGHLY recommend using him for all your RO/DI needs!

Back