• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

purple carpet

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have no clue where to post this but i just had to share
i was doing my normal internet surfing from one online vendor to the next and found this awesome carpet nem
http://www.reefhotspot.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3572
now i would buy this myself but since i got an orange carpet nem i have no reason to get a purple
i think its a decent price but look at the size! ive never seen a purple carpet less than 12" so i thought that someone should check into this
now any nem needs a fairly mature tank so please dont buy this if youre just getting into this hobby or just set up your tank, also someone local to them would be a lot better then shipping
but please, someone with a sweet setup and some deserving clowns pick this guy up!

reefermadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw two of these at TFG here in Michigan. Really awesome fish. They were a little stressed, but still had some unusual patterns. I mean they only came from Japan right?!?!?

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 59 28.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 19.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back