Quantum bio enhance

adamsfour

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started to add this product. Starting slow with less than recommended amount but it does seem to be adding a bit of better color. I am manually dosing at the moment. Anyone else have any experience good or bad. Recommendation is 4 ml and I am adding 2.5 ml.

OP
OP
A

adamsfour

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes been using it for a while. Except for a breakout of RTN which had nothing to do with this product it outstanding. All corals seem to be growing and the color is better.

Oldreefer44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fron their page:

This product is part of a series that must be used together. The other items in this product series include Quantum Bio-Gen™, Quantum Bio-Metals™, and Quantum Bio-Kalium™. Together, these supplements will provide the required biomolecules, major, minor, and trace coloring elements so that you can get the best of your reef tank and coral color.

Contents:​

– Deionized water

– Naturally preserved blend of:

1. Protein
  2. Amino acids
  3. Fatty acids
  4. Carbohydrates
  5. Vitamins

Harriswill1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been dosing it since they came into the US and have seen huge advancements in growth and coloration. I run my tanks at 15ppm nitrate and .15ish phosphate!

Randy Holmes-Farley

Reef Chemist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been dosing it since they came into the US and have seen huge advancements in growth and coloration. I run my tanks at 15ppm nitrate and .15ish phosphate!

Maybe try not using it and see if anything changes. :)

Harriswill1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not the only product used. However, it’s the only product that I used for feeding my corals and adding an amino acid blend. I also used Quantum’s Easy E and Easy Z which is their two part.

shadyraro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not the only product used. However, it’s the only product that I used for feeding my corals and adding an amino acid blend. I also used Quantum’s Easy E and Easy Z which is their two part.
I realise that, but the only reason I’m currently using it is because it’s a local company and a lot of the LFS in Sydney supply there products.

Harriswill1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you having issues with it? Our local stores here in the US have it. I am seeing it showing up every across the US lately.

shadyraro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not having issues but when someone like Randy says he sees no reason to even dose it, then it makes u wonder if it’s worth using or changing to another product.

Harriswill1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, I see a lot of people who think feeding your corals and giving your corals amino acids say it’s not worth it. However, I have noticed a difference when dosing it, my corals tend to have better polyp extension, better colors, and just overall healthier than when I wasn’t using it.

I will keep using it. I see more and more people in the US using it. If they aren’t using Bio-Enhance they are using another type of amino acid blend like AB+, acropower, brightwell amino-e, fuel by seachem. I have used all of these and have seen the best results from the Bio-Enhance, so in my opinion I will keep on using it. Plus it’s just easy to use. I have it set up on my dosing pump and replace the bottle every 90 days or so!

Back