R2R Effrain Sponsored Coral Giveaway!!! FREE to ENTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

d'Espresso

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about the reefing community is all of the members willing to help one another to succeed to have a beautiful reef of their own.

dioncuda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about reefing is how much you can learn from it and how the little world you made changes every day:wink:

coachblaschke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What I love most about reefing....

... easy answer - I love being able to spend time time with my sons taking care of the tanks and teaching them the hobby

rjcranor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just love seeing all the different beauty in Gods creation

gnarwall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love laying in my bed watching my clowfish frolic around my tank. There is something completely magical about it.

Big Jed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow nice corals
My favorite thing about reefing is how beautiful everything is and knowing its living in my dining room for me to see whenever I want and too show off to others

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about reefing is the friendship with other reefers with whom I can share knowledge and experience in addition to having a beautiful tiny part of ocean right in my living room.

rweiss007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a Stage IV Cancer survivor and I owe part of it to reefing!! It is an awesome STRESS reliever.

jjreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite part of reefing is finding new critters in the reef I have never seen before. I love getting new coral and watching it grow over time

marinecurious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favorite thing about reefing...

I'm a teacher, and my tank is in the classroom. My favorite thing about reefing is that I get to witness first hand a miniature version of a coral reef ecosystem. I also love getting to learn something new alongside my students everyday!

PrincessXenia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefing

In the morning, I try to spend at least a few minutes sipping coffee while watching my reef and taking in the serenity and attention from my fish. Fish don't cry or lick themselves. It is my favorite time of day. :kiss:

FishManMoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thanks for a giveaway

My favorite thing about reefing is that it give us human beings the ability to recreate nature for these wonderful animals in the home environment.

Ken H

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are too many things for just one to be a favorite. Guess the best thing is when you get a new piece and watch it as it grows in your tank

Stussyredhat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about reefing is that I can escape from a bad day and watch my peaceful piece of the ocean right in my living room.

Nwest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what I love about reefing is the relaxation I get out of working on my tank and then sitting back for HOURS watching it.

Coraloverload

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say my favorite thing about reefing is the constant learning that occurs. I began this hobby with minimal knowledge and experience, however in the 2 years I have been doing it, it has become more than just a passion, it has become a love of mine. Reefing is now a part of my everyday life, and I couldnt imagine not having the ability to sit for hours in front of the tank as my form of serenity or continue seeing new growth on corals that I bought with a single polyp with new babies on them. I also think it is amazing to have a "family" in this hobby as you meet and become friends with others who share the same passion. This hobby has made me a better person and I love everything it has to offer.

Zylski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about reefing is all of the stuff I have learned along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 110 42.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 123 47.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.3%
Back