R2R Effrain Sponsored Coral Giveaway!!! FREE to ENTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsai€

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say my favorite part about reeding is i don't need to airfreshin my house it always smells like fresh ocean breeze !!! lol that and all the amazing corals and watching them grow ! The time spent with family watching our private reef :) list goes on and on ! Obviously i just plain love it !

Bonsai€

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say my favorite part about reeding is i don't need to airfreshin my house it always smells like fresh ocean breeze !!! lol that and all the amazing corals and watching them grow ! The time spent with family watching our private reef list goes on and on ! Obviously i just plain love it can't get enough of it ! I'm so excited and i can not hide it ! Lol

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing is the reefing community and the friends I have made in this hobby.

Ostentum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favorite thing is the knowledge that I have gained, and the ability to pass it on to my fellow reefers. Not sure how relaxing this hobby is but it sure has caused me stress, but i do enjoy sitting down and watching the pretty colors.

Elric61

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Favorite thing about Reefing

My favorite thing about reefing would be teaching my daughter about aquatic live and how important and delicate the ecosystem is.

Monsieur Kam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about the reefing hobby is there is always something new going on in my aquarium. There is always something to look at and enjoy. I love watching my fish grow little by little every day and same with my corals. Reefing is my favorite hobby of all!

Trebor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love watching the growth of life and their activities in their community that I help survive. Good reefing to ya!!!

WAVE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing about reefing is to watch the developement of the corals and the way they interact with light and feedings. Just to watch some of them consume mysis shrimp is phenomenal.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new favorite thing is the antincipation for R2R's contests to end which is ironically my least favorite also. Lurk N

ReeferMan420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefing began as a side passion of my career. I am an educator and enjoy marine biology on the molecular level. I love keeping my reef. I started keeping isolated biotopes with specific species housed in it to be more exact with all the inhabitants natural environment. Reefing was a little stressful at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is one rewarding, euphoric ride!

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite thing is getting a new coral and planning on which one I'm getting next.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The WINNER of this frag pack is..............

re-fin-away

You have 48 hrs to claim this prize or we will redraw.

Thanks to www.effraincorals.com for this awesome prize and thanks to everyone who participated. We will begin a new contest tomorrow!! :D

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone, re-fin-away doesn't come on to the site too often, so lets let this thread die for two days and then rev will pick again!

*EDIT* Congrats if re-fin-away does make it in 48 hours and claim his prize though!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 98 43.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 104 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.8%
Back