Status
Not open for further replies.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrates Brian! Ah well, maybe in a few weeks, I'll be ready to try again.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a fuss I would say just let rev do it when he gets around to it.... If it was meant to be 1 will pop up again lol.... I don't want any problems... I'm sure around 10 tonight he will pop on....:xd:

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fuss where? By who? Random is random. I'm good with Brian winning.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That random number generator thing is WHACK...(laughs)...it picks 1 every time!!!!!!
Thats all the more reason to be #1 qualifier.... It's funny every week but one has been the number one poster.... Get to posting...1smile1

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats all the more reason to be #1 qualifier.... It's funny every week but one has been the number one poster.... Get to posting...1smile1

Oh, ok. I didn't know they were listed in order from most points to least points...If i post too much, my gf will leave me!!! And I don't want that!!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hah!!!!! You to???? I'm right there man except I'm married..:( I get my posting in all day at work and then chill when I'm home.... To funny the stuff we do we don't even notice....

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, ok. I didn't know they were listed in order from most points to least points...If i post too much, my gf will leave me!!! And I don't want that!!!

Thats crazy i didnt know that either!!

I second that Butts...mine keeps asking when is this contest over lol...

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, my wife told me if I didn't take a break, the only thing I was going to win was a set of divorce papers.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, my wife told me if I didn't take a break, the only thing I was going to win was a set of divorce papers.

I love that we are all in the same boat...you should have seen me explaining the prizes the other day. Wouldnt you know...no Oooos or Ahhhhs...the only question i got was "So where do you think you're putting that 150G tank"....Response: "This room could use a nice tank but any of the prizes are great"....Her Response: "NO"

Do you think she meant no to the prizes or the tank....i was afraid to ask since i probably already knew the answer!! LOL

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that we are all in the same boat...you should have seen me explaining the prizes the other day. Wouldnt you know...no Oooos or Ahhhhs...the only question i got was "So where do you think you're putting that 150G tank"....Response: "This room could use a nice tank but any of the prizes are great"....Her Response: "NO"

Do you think she meant no to the prizes or the tank....i was afraid to ask since i probably already knew the answer!! LOL

Haha, from the sound of it, there will be a 1 in 11 chance for the tank now :)

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, if I ever get qualified, I couldn't win the 150, since I just ordered myself a 200 DD. So pray that I qualify :)

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot, if I won the tank, I'd probably have my choice at anything, haha. Who wouldn't trade a skimmer for a tank.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is why I am trying to secure this deal now! first come first serve????

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the congrats guys! We still need to hear the confirmation from Rev before it's official, maybe he wanted to do the drawing himself..I hope not lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back