Status
Not open for further replies.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hhhhmmmm, thanks to Lee everyone is a winner this week! Thanks so much Lee! Congrates to those who qualified and best of luck to all.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just did the drawing it's number 1.... I think rev is busy... GoD as my witness I only did it a single time...not sure if this will stick or not... He asked us "team r2r" to help out with the contest winners if we could... If no one objects I guess this will stick unless rev already did it and just didn't post.....:tongue:

dd929384.jpg

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryan was numeber 1, dont worry dolfan your turn next week! I am predicting it!!! so i guess congrats go to Brayn??? troy is this correct???

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea if that will stick or not.... Rev is a super busy man so I'm trying to help out... Skinz does the premium give aways, Brian did the blog yesterday so I did this one.... I guess boss man has the final call... You guys here from rev just as much as we do... He might have done it last night and not posted for all I know.... I guess will see what happens... Maybe I went to far...:tongue:

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhhh troy!!!! overstepping!!! as punishment Rev is going to want a top down box from you. Ans as his personal assistant I would need one as well. :xd:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's got one coming.... The least I can do for letting me be part of this awesome site!!!!!!! And putting on this awesome give away... I mean really who wouldn't trade a top down box for a 150gal deep dimension tank??? Ahahahahahahaha :tongue:

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAhahaha +1 troy, guess we will have to wait and see if I was correct about Bryan or not.....

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of you guys deserve to win!!!!! I'm really shocked only 4 qualified this week I thought for sure with the added bonus I was gonna be a busy man this week lol.... I figured everyone that hates me would go for it just to make me work.... Ahahahahahah lol...:xd:

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of you guys deserve to win!!!!! I'm really shocked only 4 qualified this week I thought for sure with the added bonus I was gonna be a busy man this week lol.... I figured everyone that hates me would go for it just to make me work.... Ahahahahahah lol...:xd:

I was gonna make another run for it Troy, but just haven't been in the crazy posting mood lately :) I've been taking it easy after my two weeks of posting like mad.

Its top-notch of you to offer the look-down box to the qualifiers. :)

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That random number generator thing is WHACK...(laughs)...it picks 1 every time!!!!!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's funny it has never picked one until i got in now every week it seems to....hmmmmm like i said that's not official it's revs call... im gonna ask him if he just wants to give me the qualifiers every week and i will handle it from there since he's always busy and im on here 24hrs a day......

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
psssshhhhhh hush your mouth! no conspiracy theroies aloowed here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 43 43.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 48 49.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 7.1%
Back