Status
Not open for further replies.

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to Google Images and click "Advanced Search" Filter by license type to find the images that are allowable to freely use and edit.

It takes longer to find the right image and you have to tweak search terms, but images are available all over the place.

My image by the way...

R2R_LEPricing v3.jpg

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So no using memes or google images?
If you own them it's okay Or you get the rights to use them which may not be all that hard. I don't think South Park is going to say sure go ahead or a movie star. I have seen my photos on the Internet from going diving and I don't have any problem with that. If you put them out there people will use them.

I was just going by what the rules said on the first page. You would have to ask rev what he considers ownership or permission to use.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to Google Images and click "Advanced Search" Filter by license type to find the images that are allowable to freely use and edit.

It takes longer to find the right image and you have to tweak search terms, but images are available all over the place.

My image by the way...

R2R_LEPricing v3.jpg
Lol good one.

cdness

2006 - Present
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I just want to make sure someone doesn't miss out by overlooking that fact. Good advice on the search info

Yep, it is not a commonly known search ability in Google. However once you know about it, it is a nice feature. It is NOT perfect, but it is a way you can say you got it under creative commons and legally you are protected. If it was improperly placed under creative commons it will be removed, but you won't be prosecuted.

mrkell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
copy right/free to use

Well I guess I jumped the gun, Rev, you can delete mine from the thread because I just grabed some random images. Sorry

KorD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How I did all of mine... simple to do and use this way :)

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back