• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Raccoon Butterfly Fish - Eats Majano nems and Mysis

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Afkomjorgen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5892.jpeg

This is her now
72361963824__3BF43101-A284-40F9-AB62-3C61BC144A80.jpeg

The day I got her

6-7 “ Raccoon Butterfly Fish
I enlisted her to help me get rid of my majano anemone infestation. I’ve had her for 7 weeks and my 600+ majano problem is pretty much totally gone.

I have never had this fish in my main display, so I am not sure how it would be around corals - except that in a desperate attempt to get her eating in the first 2 weeks I bought some zoas and she wouldn’t touch them.

She excitedly goes after majanos the moment rocks infested with them go into the tank. Waits at the corner of the tank and begs for mysis now (took 5 weeks for her to start eating mysis).
This is a VERY personable fish. I was surprised how friendly since it was wild caught, but it rubs against my hand and pecks at my fingers.

I’m hoping to re-home her locally if anyone is interested. I will consider shipment if there aren’t any local takers.

I would like her to go to a good home with a big tank. I hate that all I had to put her in was a 50 lowboy. Please message me if interested.
I live in the greater Seattle area

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back