Radium metal halide bulbs will not be produced anymore!

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We agree with you 100% and for that reason we decided to continue offering the same quality Metal Halide bulbs. I will take this opportunity to answer some of the questions and comments we have seen about our brand. As many of you know, Hamilton is currently closed (unknown if it will open in the future). Dave and I (Alejandra) have been in this hobby for over 24 years and know the importance of Metal Halide bulbs to the proper growth of corals. We believe in the quality and spectrum of the bulbs to be some of the best in the hobby and wanted to continue offering them, even when many might say the hobby is dying, but as I said, "Only if we let it". We will be working on providing not only bulbs but also complete systems in the near future. If any of you have any suggestions to what products you would like us to bring back, feel free to let us know.

We received our first batch of bulbs under our new brand and there are more coming soon!
It takes a lot of effort to start from scratch, but we believe in what we do and hope to continue to receive your support!
Thanks for posting here.
I have just received 6 of your bulbs while on a trip to US and Dave was very helpful and accommodating to match my schedule. So plus one on the customer service and looking forward to try them soon.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back