Red Sea reef mat 1200

sllral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up the red sea reef two days ago and it is going through a crazy amount of the roll and rolling every couple minutes. Want to check if there is something wrong with my set up or anything else. Almost the whole roll in two days
IMG_8715.jpeg
IMG_8714.png

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would need to post more settings. You can adjust how much of the roll advances, up to the whole roll at once. It could be set to cm and you may have entered the number as inches. Also the water sensor will activate the roll, so if it's continuously setting water that might be it to.

OP
OP
S

sllral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would need to post more settings. You can adjust how much of the roll advances, up to the whole roll at once. It could be set to cm and you may have entered the number as inches. Also the water sensor will activate the roll, so if it's continuously setting water that might be it to.
I think the water level with the refugium was consistently tripping it. Fixed it by adding the legs of the redsea mat to it

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back