I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.mov
    80.5 MB
This is my baby, she's still young just 7 months old. I've been wanting to get more active on reef2reef, you can find me on insta "wolfdaddysreef".
 
My 6 gallon nano shallow reef
 

Attachments

  • 20210127_171023.jpg
    20210127_171023.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 20210126_201522.jpg
    20210126_201522.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 20210126_201437.jpg
    20210126_201437.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 20210126_201323.jpg
    20210126_201323.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 20210126_001000.jpg
    20210126_001000.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 170
after seeing a lot of these I’m not as proud of mine so I’ve been even more motivated to get my 15 gallon long going
 

Attachments

  • A02D665F-DC05-4292-9F85-28E8827182DE.jpeg
    A02D665F-DC05-4292-9F85-28E8827182DE.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 177

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new