I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

BRS

Kurant

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, I am actually beginner, my first reef is only about 100 liters, about two years old.

And my next reeftank (470 liters) is in my workplace. I am a small 3D printers seller so in my new tank there is a 3D printed shipwreck and a rock covering the overflow. I hope that corals and fish will be healthy and grow.

Bro that is one of the coolest saltwater tanks I've seen. I love coral and colorful reefs like everyone else, but that is unique and beautiful in a totally different way!

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting

katthereefwife

View Badges
Reaction score
Ooooooo, so pretty

Avast
Zoanthids.com

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

Here is one of my tanks- bought this as a used system a few months back- been trying for a mixed but mostly macro algae’s and softies. My main tank is sps/lps- so this has been different and fun for me to experiment with macros and macro-safe fish lol.

so far so good- except added a Tomini tang but haven’t seen him in a few days. May get another Tomini or yellow eye kole- I believe these are only tangs that won’t eat macro algae’s. Other then that things are going smoothly. Clams are happy- (these were a new addition)

hope you enjoy! Take care and HAPPY REEFING!

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
BRS

So what do you think about running carbon as a filter for your aquariums?

• Underrated

Votes: 40 13.9%
  • Overrated

Votes: 41 14.2%
  • Just Right

Votes: 207 71.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
www.cherrycorals.com