I'm bored, let's see your reefs.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ya I have three generations of them at this point there's mabey 100 prob more in there haha. Ive seen a few people on here say some colours don't adapt to saltwater well but I must have every colour combo possible in there lol.
I put some awesome dalmatian mollies in my reef and they turned completely black, so disappointed.
 
I put some awesome dalmatian mollies in my reef and they turned completely black, so disappointed.
I noticed that 2! Mabey melanin because of light intensity in a reef tank? Its very strange the gold and koi pattern ones keep the colours same with silver.
 
IMG_1562.jpg


Almost done with stocking the fish. Going to start with corals in a bit.
 
Your brain's going nuclear, dude. I call my tank the nuclear football. It's more explosive than TNT..... hahaha

A pictures worth a thousand words, then what is a video worth......hmmmm

There's plum crazy purple, Little Red Corvette red,yellow mellow, there's Corinthian beige. Every color under the rainbow........ hahaha




 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new