Red Sea Reefer 350 G2+ vs Waterbox Marine X 110

QuinnLee512

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes. But try Reefmat 500 and yes you don't need the glass sump. Rather buy something from Advanced acrylic if you want something fancy/durable or yes Reefcan is an option but too costly for what it is.
I want to use the reefmat. They was one of the reasons I was leaning towards RS. Getting that to work in the WB sump requires some hacking I've read. Not sure why WB makes their sock holders to where you can't just drop in a fleece roller.

Ajayabb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The upgrade Klir 4 v2 are much improved from the original drop in fleece roller so that’s an option. I have the 110x currently and have had no problems for the last 3 years ( hope I didn’t jinx myself). I have a KlIr 4 along with an Octo space saver protein skimmer and a carbon reactor all in the provided sump. Seems to work pretty well.

QuinnLee512

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The upgrade Klir 4 v2 are much improved from the original drop in fleece roller so that’s an option. I have the 110x currently and have had no problems for the last 3 years ( hope I didn’t jinx myself). I have a KlIr 4 along with an Octo space saver protein skimmer and a carbon reactor all in the provided sump. Seems to work pretty well.
Are you using the ATO reservoir? I believe it's 4.8 gal. If so how often do you refill it? I actually have 2 klir 4 but I'm not sure if it's v2. I know it has the upgraded motor.

Ajayabb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using the ATO reservoir? I believe it's 4.8 gal. If so how often do you refill it? I actually have 2 klir 4 but I'm not sure if it's v2. I know it has the upgraded motor.
I found it way too small. I upgraded to a dedicated 15 gallon reservoir before I put automation into place.

Back