• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Red Sea Reefer 650 Peninsula (White)

Artillerydrill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my RSR 650p. I am in the military and would rather not move it. I bought it from Saltwateraquarium.com for around 4000$ Its in really good shape and was operated for about 18 months before it was torn down. The Tank, Stand, Sump, ATO reservoir, hanging light kit, skimmer and custom aquarium net cover from Top Lids out of Utah is up for sale. Everything else will be sold separate. Im asking 2500$ for the setup. It is torn down and comes with no livestock. I have 4 industrial suction cups that will come with it to move. Its approximately 175 gallons and 5 feet long. Amazing aquarium but these things are a money pit. Thanks. Location is Ft. Polk, Louisiana. No shipping this thing is huge.

RSR.jpeg RSR3.jpeg RSR4.jpeg RSR2.JPG

Last edited:

scottyroj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lights do you have and do they come with or just the light mount kit? I'm interested in this along with anything else you might have, looks like you have an apex among other toys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Artillerydrill

Artillerydrill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights don't come with it however the light bracket does. Apex and other items not listed will be sold separate. I have RODI unit, live rock and pumps and a bunch of other misc equipment ill throw in with the aquarium.

Gj504504

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights don't come with it however the light bracket does. Apex and other items not listed will be sold separate. I have RODI unit, live rock and pumps and a bunch of other misc equipment ill throw in with the aquarium.
Message sent

elyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my RSR 650p. I am in the military and would rather not move it. I bought it from Saltwateraquarium.com for around 4000$ Its in really good shape and was operated for about 18 months before it was torn down. The Tank, Stand, Sump, ATO reservoir, hanging light kit, skimmer and custom aquarium net cover from Top Lids out of Utah is up for sale. Everything else will be sold separate. Im asking 2500$ for the setup. It is torn down and comes with no livestock. I have 4 industrial suction cups that will come with it to move. Its approximately 175 gallons and 5 feet long. Amazing aquarium but these things are a money pit. Thanks. Location is Ft. Polk, Louisiana. No shipping this thing is huge.

RSR.jpeg RSR3.jpeg RSR4.jpeg RSR2.JPG
It's been a couple years -- has this been sold?

Back