Red Sea peninsula 650 deluxe build

Artillerydrill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
251
Reaction score
176
Location
EL PASO
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aquarium arrived yesterday along with the rest of our household items from Alaska. It was a busy day but got some progress done.
af110f7dca68c5208ab8f9b3a68de9f5.jpg

89daa8b0b7aa95b87ecc2121aa0312ef.jpg

949a0d1517994952b8e80a0a9b200af3.jpg
 
Red sea thanks are great tanks, can't wait to see it p and running.
 
Looking forward to this!!!
 
Very neat looking tank.
Thanks ive been looking forward to this exact one since it was announced. Had it bought through my lfs weeks ago but when the aquarium arrived they dropped it... so long story short I went ahead and ordered online.
 
Little bit of a stall during cycling, I added the pink Fiji sand on the 19th and the tank is still cloudy. It is also giving off a faint smell. Not sure what's going on but I'll try to figure it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new