REEF A PALOOZA NEW YORK jUNE 27 & 28 2015 HERE WE GO!

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in .. Vendors need to come tru with some serious candy we don't play in this part of town

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Synergy Reef Systems will be there. Find us in the booth next to Reef2reef! I'm sure we will have a nice giveaway for Rev to raffle off as well ;-)

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice meeting you a few moths back at the NJRC Swap. See you in the Meadowlands Kevin!

It was nice meeting you guys too. The frags I got from you guys are doing great can't wait to get some more!

allenjj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great News

This looks really great and just shared with our local Club the Capital District Marine Aquarists Society out of Albany, New York. I am sure that we will have a number of folks interested in making a day trip. Please let us know if we can help.
John

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza New York

Reef A Palooza New York

Reef-A-Palooza New York
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks really great and just shared with our local Club the Capital District Marine Aquarists Society out of Albany, New York. I am sure that we will have a number of folks interested in making a day trip. Please let us know if we can help.
John
Sounds great! Glad that you guys are going to make it to the show and will also let you know if we need any help.
Thanks,
Lou

Reef_Obsessed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait!!! I live in NJ so no need to book a room! More saved money to go for fish/coral, lol

gcarroll

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question has been asked a few times at least. Just a little info would work wonders at this point, but guess 3 months is not close enough yet.
I can assure you all those details will be worked out soon. Right now the focus is RAP Orlando!

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza New York

Reef A Palooza New York

Reef-A-Palooza New York
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do we buy tickets

Question has been asked a few times at least. Just a little info would work wonders at this point, but guess 3 months is not close enough yet.

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes we have been working on the web site for the show. The site will have all the important show info as well as a place where you can purchase tickets. You will be able to link to the site through our recently released Reef-A-Palooza show landing page. Check it out......
Reef A Palooza

mrjlopez731

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the place to be #ReefAPaloozaShow , like Frank Sanatra said "New York" "New York". I will be there for sure, looking forward to this and I will be on the look out for any promotions or free ticket give aways like #R2R did for the one in Florida. If I don't win any, I will still be there and just buy my tickets. I've already mention this to my brothers and a few friends who are coming along as well. This gives me time to save enough cash to walk out with a few goodies. Got my cooler and messages bag ready to carry back my inventory.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back