Reef Raft USA 8hr Livesale Oct. 18

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Raft Concierge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for partcipating in our live sale please send all questions and inquiries to [email protected] along with your qualifying post count for the raffle in this order
1. Your full name and R2R screen name
2. Qualifying check in time along with post number
3. How many items you purchased
4. What prize would you like to be entered in lps or sps

Thank you once again for for participating in our live sale

Shipping: you will receive an email to confirm shipping date and time starting monday

Last edited:

kannon50

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
email sent, SPS raffle please.... thanks again had too much fun. and since i spent so much money if anyone is looking for Oilfield Equipment let me know i need to make some sales and recoup what i spent. lol

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for partcipating in our live sale please send all questions and inquiries to [email protected] along with your qualifying post count for the raffle in this order
1. Your full name and R2R screen name
2. Qualifying check in time along with post number
3. How many items you purchased
4. What prize would you like to be entered in lps or sps

Thank you once again for for participating in our live sale

Shipping: you will receive an email to confirm shipping date and time starting monday

I'll send all info tomorrow for post count, shipping info, and pack choice for the raffle.
Thanks for a great live sale.

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slojmn I have to hold it against you. Normally I would say gratz - but that was the only piece I was given authority to purchase from the boss lady - long story - stuck myself in a smart offense position when I was on defense in the convo - lost that 1 2 her wit. Smart girl.lol but all joking aside gratz on that score - sweet one

Truely had an awesome time - best 1st live sale I've ever ran with. notes to self
Dont work next time and leave the smart phone to smart phone calls only - stupid phone.lol

Truely bring the game RR - thank goodness I am in cali - looks like there is an in person trip on the way!

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 56 44.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back