• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef Squad Needs Your Help – Coral Pack #2

bampi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very nice! I want to outbid you, but probably best I don't since my tank looks like this:

I do want to donate to the cause though! I wish you and your family the best of luck during these times! Just the fact that the fight is ongoing is amazing! You all have iron wills! Again I wish I could help more, but hope that this does work out for you guys!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed...may be a little early for corals...lol. If you're looking to help there is a link to the GoFundMe account in the first post. Any and everything helps and it's appreciated.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
already done :) I do have the little 29 AIO, just trying to get this tank done and equipment set up/cycled before I get anything else!

Awesome and thanks. Looks like a nice system you're setting up. Do you have a build thread going...I'd like to follow it and watch this come together.

EDIT: Never mind, I thought the name sounded familiar...I found your thread and I'm already following it...lol.:eek:

bampi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yeah, I just have to move it into the tank forum instead of the diy forum. Anyways, back on topic! up to 4 yards!!!

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2016-8-28_7-21-18.png

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick good morning before getting ready for church. Thank you all for the blessing you are to our family through this extremely difficult and important time. Have a blessed day everyone.

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steven Jr has had multiple seizures today and is in hospital checking his shoulder out because of injury from falling during the 1st one. Hopefully nothing to serious. Checking in as I can.

Count down for the auctions tonight thank you for everyone and every bid. I'm at a loss for proper words of gratitude.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 104 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 82 34.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back