Reef2Reef Dec membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JOIN and WIN! This contest is for anyone who will join R2R between now and Jan 1st 2012 6pm my time!

Rules:
- You must be a first time member and join within the set time period.
- You must register for free starting between now Dec 1st 2011.
- You must post in this topic that you joined and would like to win!

After Jan 1st 2012 I will do a random draw from everyone who posted in this topic and meets the qualifications. The winner will receive a FREE frag pack shipped to their door compliments of REEF2REEF and EliteReefs Live saltwater coral frags!

As a runner up on this contest I will also be offering 5 discount cards to give away to the 5 runner ups! :D So we have 7 prizes to offer in this contest!

Please note that we will verify IP addresses to validate all new members. If someone cheats or is even thought to be cheating we reserve the right to eliminate them from the contest as well as remove posting privileges from the forums without question.

Good luck and who wants to win?

Last edited:

spscrackhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just joined yesterday! i think its awesome that you guys have contests like this. so you mean post here like this? saying how i would like to win?

grizbear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined on Friday and I would love to win something. Alsway looking for something new to add to the new system.

Thanks

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck with the drawing!

just joined yesterday! i think its awesome that you guys have contests like this. so you mean post here like this? saying how i would like to win?

I just joined on Friday and I would love to win something. Alsway looking for something new to add to the new system.

Thanks

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Please post often!

MBG75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just signed up and would like to win

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

MBG75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to R2R and I want to win, even more than Mike does

Back off john, I got 2 days seniority over u!:beer::D

Just linked 4 other reef friends to this site, hope they join up...

Any bonus for the most referrals?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Strgazr27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to MBG75 I just joined this morning. Seems like a pretty cool place! I am getting back into the hobby after having to sell off my 65 due to a major medical issue with my 5 yr old. Thankfully things are looking up and I am now the owner of a Deep Blue 57 Rimless (Thanks to Mike for that heads up also Lol). Looking forward to finishing up the stand and getting some water in this setup soon. And winning the frag pack would be cool also :wink:. I will start a tank thread by this weekend hopefully.

Thanks!
Bobby

Jessi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined like 3 mins ago lol would love to win one of these contest as i am only 15 so it help with the cost of some of the things im going to get this month to start up a saltwater reef :) Ty and hope i win

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to everyone! Thanks for joining and please post some new topics!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest. Be sure to start a thread and tell us about your tanks!

Thanks to MBG75 I just joined this morning. Seems like a pretty cool place! I am getting back into the hobby after having to sell off my 65 due to a major medical issue with my 5 yr old. Thankfully things are looking up and I am now the owner of a Deep Blue 57 Rimless (Thanks to Mike for that heads up also Lol). Looking forward to finishing up the stand and getting some water in this setup soon. And winning the frag pack would be cool also :wink:. I will start a tank thread by this weekend hopefully.

Thanks!
Bobby

Just joined like 3 mins ago lol would love to win one of these contest as i am only 15 so it help with the cost of some of the things im going to get this month to start up a saltwater reef :) Ty and hope i win

codytaylor246

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also just started up a brand new jbj pro L.E.D. with a mp10 es not much coral yet but i have a mystery wrasse to false percs and a mandarin goby and sleeper goby.

btldreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am new to R2R and i want to win.... even more than Mike mbg75 and John thesherm do...muahahahaha
frags please!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 111 42.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 127 48.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.2%
Back