Reef2Reef Dec membership drive contest, join for free and get a chance at free frags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion Aire

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I think there is new one for those of you who joined in January. I think I too missed this deadline and joined too early for the January one, but either way I think it is really cool for a reefing forum to even do something like this. Good luck to all.

Matthew

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I think there is new one for those of you who joined in January. I think I too missed this deadline and joined too early for the January one, but either way I think it is really cool for a reefing forum to even do something like this. Good luck to all.

Matthew

That was my mistake, I linked the wrong thread to them, I moved the posts to the correct thread.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two of the prizes weren't claimed so I have 2 new winners for the membership cards. You have 3 days to claim them or I'll have to redraw again.

I may be the last one to join this year! I would love to win! Just started adding fish to my 120 gallon tank! Super pumped!

I also joined this month. With our recent upgrade, I would love to win a frag pack to fill some voids.

Last edited:

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Claimed! What exactly do I need to do?

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright this contest is closed as all prizes have been claimed. Congrats everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back