Reef2Reef monthly members tank journal give a way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef monthly members tank journal give a way!!!

elitereefs_1_77.gif

Elite Reefs has stepped up to the plate and donated a monthly frag pack to be given away. All packs will be random and the contents are a supprize.

Wanna get caught red handed and win a frag pack for doing so? I figured as much so here are the details:

1. To enter all you have to do is post in this thread "Thanks Elite Reefs I want to win!" You only need to enter once, your entry will be valid till this contest closes that is if we choose to ever close it.

2. Post at least 3 valid posts "with a 50 charicter minimum" in any thread located in any of these four forums:

A Member Tanks

B Large Aquariums 180g+

C Nano Reefs

D Club Cube

3. The comments can be made in your own tank journal or in other member's tank journals.

4. At any given day of the month "that's right this contest drawing can happen any day" I will be doing a drawing via random.org and then I will check the winning users posts. If the member has posted in 3 threads with the 50 character minimum within the past 96 hours of the drawing I will be contacting the member and letting them know that they have won and what they need to do to claim the prize pack. If the member hasn't met the 3 50 character post requirement they will be disqualified and I will redraw till I find one who qualifies.

5. If I don't receive a response to my PM to the winning member within 48 hours the winner will be disqualified and I will redraw.

6. At this time only one prize pack will be awarded per month.

Thanks again to Elite Reefs for making this possible! Good luck everyone!

elitereefs_1_77.gif

Uninja

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a kewl contest. :0 thanks elite reefs!!! i would like to win these surprise frags :3

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Elite Reefs, I want to win!!!

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Elite Reefs I want to win!

PR_Reefers

Reefer 4 Life!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice of you! Thanks elite reefs! I want to win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back