Reef2Reef monthly members tank journal give a way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got it Lee, I just did a drawing via Random.org and you are the winner for June 2011!!!

Thanks elite I wanna win!!!!

Keep those entry's coming and keep the posting up in the members tank journals!!!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow!!!!! Man what is the best site on web today???? R2r wooha!!!!!! Man thanks again elite, rev, and the wonderfull members of reef2reef....1smile1

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a reminder that this is an ongoing contest so keep the entry's coming!

Reef2Reef monthly members tank journal give a way!!!

elitereefs_1_77.gif

Elite Reefs has stepped up to the plate and donated a monthly frag pack to be given away. All packs will be random and the contents are a supprize.

Wanna get caught red handed and win a frag pack for doing so? I figured as much so here are the details:

1. To enter all you have to do is post in this thread "Thanks Elite Reefs I want to win!" You only need to enter once, your entry will be valid till this contest closes that is if we choose to ever close it.

2. Post at least 3 valid posts "with a 50 charicter minimum" in any thread located in any of these four forums:

A Member Tanks

B Large Aquariums 180g+

C Nano Reefs

D Club Cube

3. The comments can be made in your own tank journal or in other member's tank journals.

4. At any given day of the month "that's right this contest drawing can happen any day" I will be doing a drawing via random.org and then I will check the winning users posts. If the member has posted in 3 threads with the 50 character minimum within the past 96 hours of the drawing I will be contacting the member and letting them know that they have won and what they need to do to claim the prize pack. If the member hasn't met the 3 50 character post requirement they will be disqualified and I will redraw till I find one who qualifies.

5. If I don't receive a response to my PM to the winning member within 48 hours the winner will be disqualified and I will redraw.

6. At this time only one prize pack will be awarded per month.

Thanks again to Elite Reefs for making this possible! Good luck everyone!

elitereefs_1_77.gif

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha, I just did a random draw for this contest and my number came up, I'll redraw!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats man after 9 draws you were the one who actually qualified this month! I'll be contacting you with a pm shortly for details.!
"Thanks Elite Reefs I want to win!"

Like I mentioned I drew 9 times trying to find someone who qualified for this month, ya gotta keep posting in members tank threads to qualify!

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
woo-hoo

thanks guys. it definitely pays to post!!!!

bob

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
huh! i read it wrong... i thought u had to just post 3 times and that was it - forever.. but it is post 3 times in the 96 hours before the "drawing"... got it! so basically, 3 posts every 4 days and I should be safe? thanks
mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back