ReefBeat app

colledge14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ReefBeat app won’t connect with two of my devices. It’s odd I have a red sea light and two dosers and only one of the dosers will connect with the app. I’ve tried deleting the one doser and reconnecting with no luck. Anyone have any experience with this app and it not working.

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ReefBeat app won’t connect with two of my devices. It’s odd I have a red sea light and two dosers and only one of the dosers will connect with the app. I’ve tried deleting the one doser and reconnecting with no luck. Anyone have any experience with this app and it not working.
I use the app for all of my devices. Sometime the app does not work well and I need to restart my phone. Try that first

OP
OP
colledge14

colledge14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried that and used a different phone still no go. It just doesn’t make any sense how the one doser is connected but the light and other doser won’t.

OfficeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a similar issue with the Reefmat about a week ago. I hadn't unboxed it for a year and it had older firmware that didn't like my mobile device, therefore wouldn't permit me to connect it to a network at all. Try using a different device if possible. Also, make sure the network is only 2.4ghz and not 5ghz and if its a mixed one, try setting it to only that spectrum.

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried that and used a different phone still no go. It just doesn’t make any sense how the one doser is connected but the light and other doser won’t.
It sure what to do. I have alway restarted my phone and that worked. I would contact Red Sea and see what they say. Sorry that I could not help. Good luck

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's a bit wonky from time to time, definitely try all the easy stuff first, restart modem, router and device, unplug doser for 30 seconds, I've had to delete and reset up my dosers several times I have 2× 2ch and 2×4 ch dosers and two reef wave 25's, currently my reefwaves won't do a firmware update but are still connected... :(

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 131 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back