OP
OP
P

primo21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe we are currently working with you through our support also.

Yep, just posting here as well to get as many opinions as I can. This was an upgrade that I am starting to regret since I had zero problems with the RKL. The main reason, along with being able to add more than 4 modules, for upgrading to the RKE was that I could get the SL2 in the deal to monitor salinity. I believe the salinity probe is ok, I will have to recalibrate after the temp issue is resolved or change the name of the port to turn off temp compensation.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have reset the SL2 temp port back to factory which did not work. I have not yet put the probe back in the SL2 since it was still showing a temp I figured something was still going on as I expected an ERROR reading with nothing connected to it. I will put it back on tonight when I get home from work. If there is an issue with the module, and agree it sounds like there is, would the interrupted update potentially resolve it?
I would say a slim one on the Interupted update since it is only the temp port with an issue. It sounds more like a hardware issue. Eric posted that they were working with you on this issue. Have you contacted him?

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is different than that. It would be like starting with a new module as far as the system is concerned. It would be seen as a new module and the the old module would show as a detached module on the system since it would have a different serial number. That is how the system tells one module from another. In your case though I don't think it would help any since resetting the port did not help any.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back