SALES/Sails, SPECIFICALLY, MY SALES/sails A sale POLL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Whadaya like????

• Total voters

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Time once again for some serious market research. Here at Battle-Central. I've got some things in the works here real soon, and I want to hammer out some details. Ya know, be for I......lock anything in.

IMG_1210.jpeg

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okayyy when did you start selling skimmers? Or have I been that blind all this time

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do believe I will be checking into an asylum if you patner up with Cody bot! I probably should make a reservation regardless though

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Okayyy when did you start selling skimmers? Or have I been that blind all this time

HA! Well, kind of a long story but many years ago I with the help of Phil at polyab, were 100% entirely responsible for bringing Deltec back into the US market probably around 2013-14 ish.

It was fun. I sold a ton of skimmers and one day Deltec decided to change their distributor, and Phil was out. Long story short. I kind of got squeezed out and that was the end of that. No hard feelings though.

this was the original flyer for the announcement! Points to anyone who can tell us what does image was derived from originally derived from.

I still love it! and my Deltec skimmers!

however, they should not be findable on the site. lol not sure how that happened unless it was an old cache or something

BCDEL FINAL.jpg

\

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's my conundrum. I want to hit the funny ones cuz funny>unfunny. But I also want to give real feedback.

Now To scour the website for a code tied to this thread...
Calling the master of image searches @Gtinnel
Any and all feedback is welcome.

And I will be happy to spare you (the collective you) the agony and inevitable defeat of searching for something that isn’t there.

However ,in the spirit of balls in the proverbial cannon, I have two words for all of you, five actually.

ARBOR-fricking-DAY-is-coming...

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any and all feedback is welcome.

And I will be happy to spare you (the collective you) the agony and inevitable defeat of searching for something that isn’t there.

However ,in the spirit of balls in the proverbial cannon, I have two words for all of you, five actually.

ARBOR-fricking-DAY-is-coming...
OK, no joke, when I was but a wee little lad living in Milwaukee (we're talking like 6-10 years old) I was obsessed with Arbor Day. One of my favorite "holidays" ever.

We had this retired cardiologist who lived across the street from us. Dr. Raymond Rice. He was quite possibly the friendliest, most genuine person I've ever known in my entire 47 years of life (thus far). I'd wander over to his house almost every weekend...he'd spot 8-year-old Josh meandering up her yard and put a marshmallow in the microwave for a few seconds. I'd walk in and he'd hand the plate of warm, sugary delights to me.

Anyway....Dr. Rice was a nature buff. He'd take me on these walks up Lake Drive down to the Lake Michigan shores and we'd bird watch together. Arbor Day was a favorite because I knew I'd get all sorts of cool lessons on plants and trees.

Thanks for jostling those lovely memories for me, Adam. :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK, no joke, when I was but a wee little lad living in Milwaukee (we're talking like 6-10 years old) I was obsessed with Arbor Day. One of my favorite "holidays" ever.

We had this retired cardiologist who lived across the street from us. Dr. Raymond Rice. He was quite possibly the friendliest, most genuine person I've ever known in my entire 47 years of life (thus far). I'd wander over to his house almost every weekend...he'd spot 8-year-old Josh meandering up her yard and put a marshmallow in the microwave for a few seconds. I'd walk in and he'd hand the plate of warm, sugary delights to me.

Anyway....Dr. Rice was a nature buff. He'd take me on these walks up Lake Drive down to the Lake Michigan shores and we'd bird watch together. Arbor Day was a favorite because I knew I'd get all sorts of cool lessons on plants and trees.

Thanks for jostling those lovely memories for me, Adam. :)
Excellent! Love the story! I’m right there with you. Where in Milwaukee? Spent half a decade there in my more reckless days lol

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent! Love the story! I’m right there with you. Where in Milwaukee? Spent half a decade there in my more reckless days lol
Bayside. We moved there from Brooklyn when I was 2. Then moved to Appleton when I was 11. Graduated high school in Appleton and bolted to Colorado to live with my mom. Haven't left since.

Where were you in Milwaukee?

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
however, they should not be findable on the site. lol not sure how that happened unless it was an old cache or something

BCDEL FINAL.jpg

\

I think there’s a lot still on the site that shouldn’t be there. It’s really interesting seeing some of the old things on the site when you start digging with the search function

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bayside. We moved there from Brooklyn when I was 2. Then moved to Appleton when I was 11. Graduated high school in Appleton and bolted to Colorado to live with my mom. Haven't left since.

Where were you in Milwaukee?
Nice! My older brother lives in bay view still. And my younger brother moved out to elm grove I think it’s called.

I lived a few places. The UW dorms! then downtown corner of state and cass and finally river west.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back