SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone ever order from here . I like the price on seahorses.
Screenshot_20240413_184729_Samsung Internet.jpg
You doing a separate seahorse tank? And no I haven't. I think pipefish are more interesting since they move more.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Season 2 Shut Up GIF by Paramount+

For this sale we are running to fun things :)

1) we will do a sticker prize reveal for 5 Lucky people. What this means is that on the back of the free sticker we send we will put a number on the sticker. Number 1-5. This number will the correspond to a prize. We will give 5 Prizes to be revealed after all the sticker numbers are claimed. Number 1 will get 1st pick on the prize and then number 2 will choose and so forth. In order to claim your number, you have to take a picture of the sticker with the number you got and post it here within 24 hours of receiving your box. If you don’t show the number you got within 24 hours you will forfeit your number. Once all the numbers are claimed. we will do a reveal sometime before May 1st. The reveal will show the 5 prizes that can be picked. Once the Reveal is complete the winners will choose the prize starting with number 1. Good luck to all we can’t wait to see who wins! Tag us if you won or the claim won’t count

2) we will do an unboxing video contest for a $250 Gift card. We will pick a video at random and award the winner after all boxes have been shipped. The idea is that you will do a video receiving your corals. You will document the package coming in and opening them and then showing them in your tank. We will use the video on our testimonial section of our website. We hope many people enter this contest. the video must be on YouTube. Tag us with your entry or it won’t count. Good luck to all and we cant wait to see what you got!

3) stay active as we will be giving out random $25 gift card as this thread lives on!!!!!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nice and cooked as @billyocean said, plus showing the full colony pics. Any chance we can see how Pinky and the Brain colony is recovering? @SBB Corals
Pinky and the brain is a goner for me however has it its in your hands may you grow it well :)

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pinky and the brain is a goner for me however has it its in your hands may you grow it well :)
I wish I had it. I was the one at RAP-CA that was in line to buy one and you had 2 frags and the guy in front of me bought BOTH. Both for like $100

Last edited:

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Thuan have you experienced tds rise in membranes when pressurized? I'm going to switch brand. Think the seals are no good. I go from 0 to 350 when pressurized....flow off lol in better words.
Nope. I use a booster pump and have 3-line yes meter. Line 1 is a about 43 tds. Line 2 and 3 is 0 . Both myself and @Baby_Shark bought the 25pk membrane.

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Thuan have you experienced tds rise in membranes when pressurized? I'm going to switch brand. Think the seals are no good. I go from 0 to 350 when pressurized....flow off lol in better words.
You’re flushing them before use right? Im on my second batch of membranes since i switch out every 3-4 months. Ive had no issues.

When i first start, my meter reads 50 tds after membrane before flushing for 15min. After that it brings tds down to 2 before DI

Last edited:

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You’re flushing them before use right? Im on my second batch of membranes since i switch out every 3-4 months. Ive had no issues.

When i first start, my meter reads 50 tds after membrane before flushing for 15min. After that it brings tds down to 2 before DI
15 mins!!! Woah. I flush for 30 seconds per the instructions on the BRS ones I bought last black Friday.

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah reads 345 then flushes down to 18 to 24. I did not experience that in other membranes . Then di zero x 3.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back