SBB 275 Auctions plus 160 Fresh corals - Going on now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Good Morning Eveeryone. Here are the prizes for the 5 Stickers winners in no order. The way this works is winner 1 will choose 1st and then winner 2 will choose and then winner 3 and then 4 and 5. Once a prize is picked it is claimed from the prize pool.

Please Tag us as you choose your prize or the choice wont count.

Each person has 24 hours to choose the prize if your prize is not picked within 24 hours you will loose your prize and we will have to go witht the next winner
the prizes to choose from are

1) $250 Gift card
2) $200 GIft Card
3) Torch Pack 24k torch and Black Panther torch 2 pack
4) Our Choice Tenuis Pack 4 Tenuis Medium Size frags
5) 3 Pack Frogspawm, Kermit the frog, Lavanader rose, Blue clues all blue frogspawn

1) @Miclmcorallover

2) @ShoreReefer

3) @Baby_Shark

4) @Digitalfirex

5) @T_A Reef

thank you everybody for particiaping in our sales. our next sale is next week we will start the new thread once all prizes are picked!

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning Eveeryone. Here are the prizes for the 5 Stickers winners in no order. The way this works is winner 1 will choose 1st and then winner 2 will choose and then winner 3 and then 4 and 5. Once a prize is picked it is claimed from the prize pool.

Each person has 24 hours to choose the prize if your prize is not picked within 24 hours you will loose your prize and we will have to go witht the next winner

1) $250 Gift card
2) $200 GIft Card
5) 3 Pack Frogspawm, Kermit the frog, Lavanader rose, Blue clues all blue frogspawn

1) @Miclmcorallover

2) @ShoreReefer

3) @Baby_Shark

4) @Digitalfirex

5) @T_A Reef

thank you everybody for particiaping in our sales. our next sale is next week we will start the new thread once all prizes are picked!
1714057369433.gif

Miclmcorallover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1) $250 Gift card
2) $200 GIft Card

1) @Miclmcorallover

2) @ShoreReefer

3) @Baby_Shark

4) @Digitalfirex

5) @T_A Reef

i will go with the 250, thank you @SBB Corals

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1) $250 Gift card
2) $200 GIft Card

1) @Miclmcorallover

2) @ShoreReefer

3) @Baby_Shark

4) @Digitalfirex

5) @T_A Reef

Did prizes get better ? Wow

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back